Jun 29, 2009

My Favourite Chocolate!




My Favourite Chocolate So Far...

is... Porcelana of Amedei Tuscany! It's not really that I think it's the best coz it's the most expensive kind, if you've tried Amedei before, and know about their processing cycle (from growing the cocao beans to the finished product), you would probably agree with me. It is a bitter chocolate with extra 70% cocoa, very appealing. I love its subtle and fruity taste and the lingering fragrance in my mouth. Honestly, I think that Valrhona, Michel Cluizel, and various other producers are great, however if I was given a choice, I'd still pick Amedei. I love chocolates. There are many many varieties of cocoa beans from different origins in the world... very interesting if you love chocolates. You can take a look at www.amedei.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to hear from you!